- 22 April 2021 14 h 55 min
- 23 March 2021 17 h 12 min
- 18 March 2021 22 h 12 min
- 7 January 2021 9 h 37 min
- 17 December 2020 13 h 20 min
- 14 October 2020 11 h 40 min
- 28 May 2020 9 h 29 min
- 27 May 2020 12 h 00 min
- Research engineer (4 years) on Machine Learning at the Institute on Language, Communication and the Brain (ILCB)22 February 2020 13 h 32 min
- 28 December 2019 14 h 08 min
- 23 December 2019 20 h 48 min
- 11 December 2019 11 h 06 min
- 25 November 2019 13 h 24 min
- 14 October 2019 7 h 50 min
- 26 August 2019 15 h 11 min
Stages / Internships
Environ 10 à 15 stages sont organisés chaque année au sein de l’équipe Qarma, de niveau Licence et Master (cf. stages passés). Les personnes intéressées sont invitées à contacter les membres de l’équipe le plus tôt possible.
About 10 to 15 internships are organized every year within Qarma (see past internships). Please contact the team members for applying.
Master students are invited to contact the Qarma team for more information about PhD opportunities, at any time during the year (the sooner the better).
Postdoc contracts are offered in the context of Qarma’s research projects or in dedicated funding programs. Candidate are invited to contact the team for more information on future opportunities.
Assistant professor and professor positions
Permanent research and teaching positions are offered at Aix-Marseille University and École Centrale Marseille. The hiring campaign begins in February every year. Candidates are welcome to contact the team to introduce themselves and give a talk in Marseille.
CNRS CR/DR positions
Applications for full-time research, permanent positions at CNRS should be submitted on the official website. In addition, candidates should contact the team for applying with LIS/Qarma.
Fixed-term engineer contracts are offered in the context of Qarma’s research projects. Candidates are invited to contact the team for more information on future opportunities.